# iAS - 29.05.2007 :: :cNp: 3 - 8 -RoF`

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
:cNp: matchcomment:
:cNp: said:
We left @ 3-5 since Billy had 1000-2000 ping and no sub. I was also suprised to see m1cro back already. At Clanbase you get 10 year ban for second time cheating on public server. UTA = 3 months ban, and no cupban. No co-work with admins from other leagues so they can ban the cheater there aswell (like SAleague works with clanbase anticheat team). I cant understand nor support this policy of UTA at all. So i lift my hat and say THX for the fun years. Bye UTA! /Maber

-RoF` matchcomment:
-RoF` said:
We saw a good game and unfortunately they decided to leave after 4:3 for us.
Rof every time played with even teams. In the end when Cnp was under pressure they where muting us./Meteor

Whats done to cheaters is to be left with admins. We dont support cheating and we never will, but everyone deserves a new chance./BreenReen

"maber went xr at 5-3. gg"/mi

next time I warm up more. once a krai'er always a krai'er/micro

stop crying./dirz

play capture the flag/qq

:: Match statistics ::

Full match report...

BreenReen said:
Whats done to cheaters is to be left with admins. We dont support cheating and we never will, but everyone deserves a new chance./BreenReen

LMFAO How many chances do they deserve then brain?:rofl:

That totally depends on the rules that are given by the admins and the circumstances in which the bot was used imho. Clearly they've given mic a 3rd chance and if I remember right, it's his last chance. We have to accept that. We are not admins and they make up the rules. If you cannot accept that then maybe it's time to become an admin yourself and manage differently.

But what's the points of discussing this, when it's clearly been a fair match. until 4-3 / 5-3 when they left the server. Thats the point where they started about mic. They seemed to enjoy this exciting match before. The match itself was of really high quality if u ask me. And we evened up twice to give them a fair match. It's not in our attititude to act lame or support cheating.

When they dont use it for actually killing then thats hardly considered his 2nd chance. Have you nothing better to do than spout the same old bullshit Rookie? Get a life.

As for the comment, always the same from Maber aswell, he is becoming just as bad. However, it is quite funny considering there is a rumour around cb that one of cnp players is also using/used a bot but I am sure that will be overlooked. At the end of the day he didnt use it to gain anything, so GET OVER IT?

@ Breen

We left the game cause Billy 1000-2000 ping. I told him not to
continue cause its not fair to field a player with that high
ping plus pl (lag to objectives etc). Especially not in insta.
This is mainly considered as abuse/cheating in other leagues.
Though i remember m1cro did play with that high ping a while back.
Everyone was annoyed and he just kept laughing about it and
spamming his binds. Anyway... since the mapknowledge for some of
our players is very bad, 3v3 is not an option. We already tried
that and its to hard. THAT is why we decided not to finsish
the war, and nothing else. Got it?

@ Torp

Micro got caught 2 times period. Dont tell me the story that he
downloaded and installed a cheat just to find his m8 in hide-and-seek
on a public server. That is about the worst excuse for cheating i
ever heard. He tested a cheat and if it would of passed undetected
through protection, who knows when/where he would of used it again.

And finally, We have a good rep in the ictf community so dont justify
that you protect m1cro with that crap (wherever you got it from).
I thought you were more mature than this.

Well i can either act like u torp bend over lube up and take it. Or i can give my 2 cents and trust me i'm far from the only one who thinks about it this way. And i have a bit of a problem seeing how opinions can be bullshit in this kind of situation. But feel free to pm me and we can discuss it aslong as u want. Who knows maybe your lol spam can convince me.