# iAS - 20.06.2008 :: =[BRG]= 2 - 6 -:omfp:-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
=[BRG]= matchcomment:
=[BRG]= said:
GG, but when the reslut of the match became 2:2, dirz started to kick out our best players (as he was the administrator). I thought that Brokeback mountain is the gayest thing in the world, until I played with dirz/ Beny
GG omfp... see u next time (maybe :D)/ August

-:omfp:- matchcomment:
-:omfp:- said:
1st of all.. tnx to dirz for -8- server. It was fine.. even if a retarded said constantly that ZP was off.. just because he noticed the difference between play with bot in your own server and an online server. Flamefull match.. i hoped that we could have some fun but this didn't happend. Tnx for who showed from my side. Ah.. :clap: to the player "by".. he's the gr8est UT player i ever seen.. call us n44bs (i am sure that u don't know what it really means.. but.. nvm) was right. Enjoy your 60 frags.

Full match report...

dirz didn't abuse about admin powers, and moreove didn't kick your best players.
He just warned "by" to stop to say constantly that zp wasn't on, even if it was (look the server name jeez..). All the times that he logged in for kick him, he left the server by himself for few sec .. then no ban for nobody.
and.. another thing.. the match wasn't 2:2 but already 5:2 when he kicked 2 players. So don't say what is not real, and lern how to keep quiet your teammates August.

Well ... both teams sucked tbh and yes dirz kicked and banned 2 players (it's in server logs) from opposite team. Server wasn't even in match mode so i have no idea how you played it lol.
Anyway. They confirmed the score which means they agreed to whatever happened there. No right for a rematch which they would have if the result wasn't confirmed.

Well ... both teams sucked tbh and yes dirz kicked and banned 2 players (it's in server logs) from opposite team.

Surely that can't be allowed in a match even if result was confirmed?

Exactly. That's why BFG had(!) a chance for a rematch. Yesterday 3 admins for 2 hours were reading the logs and analizing situation. During that time BFG confirmed the score so for me it means they agreed to it AND wasted some of our time ffs!
Invincible Snowman server is a valid LAS server approved for league matches. I don't care HOW they played this match.
By submitting/confirming the score they agreed for a final score no matter what happened there.

Last edited: