How to make a UT-movie!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I found a link thx to Weirdo for Clean Hud, but I really would like too have Cleanhud - WITH crosshair, also zoom with sniper but I cant find a working download link, does anybody have the .u files in his System folder??

How could I know :rolleyes: Is he/she still even active :P

THX Masterrr, The only downside to it is that when you run the mod, you can't change the color off the xhair (always green)

Another strange thing, In recorded demo's the Fort Standards (under LA140) are shown although this is tunred off in the mod, or is this just some demo thingy that can't be helped/removed?

Last edited:
i just opened the .u file with a text editor and the language used looks pretty much looks like java... you could try altering a few settings but I don't know if it will work just like that (open the file and search for crosshaircolor and crosshairtexture)

I'm back again :rolleyes: with a question.

Movieunreal has it own Ini with opengl settings in it, do you have to change something there or is it sufficient to change it in your UT ini?

Is it possible that the sound is different in demomanager? It seems to be sharper :/

Also I've been having this crash error allot while just watching demo's :/

Attachments

• stupiderror.jpg
    stupiderror.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
hi again

I've got another concern ;)

cleanhud worked fine but since I tried to use it with UT Pure demos it won't work any more.
Any ideas how to fix this? :s

kind regards, kingy