Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nah gazz would own you with his secret mong-yoda powers

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
but u think he couldnt own u LOL. how fuckin arrogant are u :rofl:

I´m quite arrogant yeah. I´m to good for getting owned ;)

@Bodge
tell me how a phrase can be sad? just cos ur an illiterate fool with no appreciation for the english language doesnt mean u have to exacerbate ur ignorance by pretending to be some "super cool" hardass, which ur clearly not. The image u try and create for urself here is probably trying to make up for ur social shortcommings in real life. The only reason i edited that post is cos i reckoned that woulda started a flame war which i couldnt really be bothered with. Imagery is a wonderful part of english, just cos u dont understand something doesnt make it "sad", child.

seems thats what some of you need to do

no wonder when ur spoutin off so much bollox and offending ppl u dont even fuckin know. Now run along back to the playground kidda :hammer:

Dunc ownz everyone ;)

i dont claim to own anyone, its also a little harder for me since i aint had a good pc and a good connection simultanously to practice on :p:

Like atm my pc is top notch, my 56k isnt :P

Last time i pld AKA, nobody from ur team cause me any probs, but imo u have improved a lot since then, and TuT you are good player :D as is Polle

i wonder why ppl like you Joko even bother what Daz and Bodge write to eachother ?

Stop wanking around and get something serious done instead ffs.

Originally posted by Gazzy
Last time i pld AKA, nobody from ur team cause me any probs, but imo u have improved a lot since then, and TuT you are good player :D as is Polle

Tnx, I´m looking forward to play you next time m8.
And yeah we have improved a lot, tnx. Even though your Belgium server cause a lot probs for us last time =(
It takes a while to get used to div 1 tbh.
A lot better snipers etc... bla bla bla

tut, it was me who posted something about you and gaz, but I never said he owns you :)
but if you feel like he does, np with me :)

Hehe, well i´ll be the first1 to admit it if he owns me in the next game Tsu. That´s a promise.

I don't know what post you've edited, mine or yours...not bothered either

but this is the playground JOko, whoever you are...a place u seem to have invited yourself as usual...u must like it here with your gang lol

anyways im really off cos all u ever say is that u own everything, its hard to argue or discuss anything if you've got no opinions but that

cya

he most likely didnt edit your post cos he's no moderator on here.
even you can read the moderator list :)

:lol:

I fear there wont be another Time TuT btw as when we play u again i will be back at uni and i wont be able to play :\

i wonder why ppl like you Joko even bother what Daz and Bodge write to eachother ?

cos Daz is a m8 and Bodge is a poof, takin the piss outta my m8 which i dont take a likin to. And WHO THE FUCK ARE U? runnin round like u own the place, how long u been in this community huh? Dont tell me or my m8s wot to do u little shit. Take ur spankin off ai and f0.

whoever you are...a place u seem to have invited yourself as usual

right, lets take a look at this sentence. "whoever u are" implies u dont know me and hence dont know my previous actions. "as usual" implies u know me and my actions well. Ur one mixed up little guy arent ya :lol:.

Yeah i must be real fucked up to have said that, lol

...your livin a ut fantasy. If you dont understand what i mean then ignore.

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
how long u been in this community huh? Dont tell me or my m8s wot to do u little shit. Take ur spankin off ai and f0.

lol Joko, this really affects your real life doesn´t it ?

If you met me in real life i don´t think you would dare to say the same thing tbh :spank:

And about beeing long or not in the community:
Joko: Date Registered: 12-12-2001
TuT: Date Registered: 24-09-2001

OOps

That i didn´t post 2000 posts like you´ve done just proves that you talk a lot more shit than i do + i´m not spending my whole life by the computer cause i´ve got other things to do.

The most funny part here is:
I asked you a normal question.
Immediately you start with the flaming to prove how cool your image is in the virtual world.

Now that´s sad dude. :bawling:

'warrior' even makes things up to say how great he is...cos thats all he says, all he can say...thats what he plays ut to say.

He never 'owned' me on riverbed3 cos i never played riverbed3...and he didnt just get the map wrong...he knows he lied, so do i...but he managed to say he owned so he's happy. Yep, it's sad.

bodge u cane be 1 dumb fucker lolllolol

i wasnt talking about the match later that night on Jolt 4 iAS you were on and so was i

I OWNED riverbed3AL then, some where near 40 frags for def with the help of my partner that night who got nearly same amout of frags

after that u moaned and left :P

PS dunc owns you too cos i said so :)

and if u guys think ur "cool" etc post a pic then we can have a laugh

Last edited:
all i played was overlord...i left before even the initial spawn on river3 cos i told you your insults were boring me..but you already know that i left.