Hmm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT

Windows is good... except for useful stuff...
Sep 24, 2001
Sweden
Quote: Comment from Ai about match.
=)Ai(=: laggy server with more laggy AKA especially imacualate seal who lagged all way to warhead on ballistic we fucked up at start.

What does the fucking up from start means ?

And about lagging UK:
Your warhead on final ballistic was the worst i´ve ever seen.

let get ready to FLAME!

:D

fucking up from start like "in the beginning we fucked up and gave them a headstart"

fs

lol

Well, if "start" means until 5-5 it would be the longest start of a game i ever had =) About 2 hurs for the first 10 maps.

They won 8-5.
And yes, UK is a bad loser/winner.

P.s.
Sometimes he dresses in women clothes i´ve heard.
Don´t tell any1 :hm:

hehe, that´s easy m8.

Every time we were leading the flaming/complains started :cow:

translate that to "everytime someone of us slided to the objective *hehe the plan worked well* they started noticing it *what a bunch of bad losers* "

Hehe, well i don´t mind losing though. As long as i´m having fun.

I loved that game.
Close and exciting all the way.

Still wondering what the comment with "fucking up from start" means though ?

the fuck up at the start was handing you 2 maps which gave u a lead

the server was toss last night for me and most of it not all AKA was almost impossible to hit (next time decent server btw)

for example overlord when polle hammerd to boiler he lagged which made him look like he fucked it up then suddenly appeard in the tunnel but them we held for another 6 minutes anyway so nm

and imaculate seal lagged from the LOW way to war head switch to the switch and cosidering his lag he did quite a good job of hitting the switch, but when hes running twice as fast as i or kni could its a bit fucked up (ban him tbh)

as for my war head i had armour and 100 health so no wonder i got it

as far as i can see u were lucky to get some maps and some maps were close i agree like desertstorm but on that map u were all a bunch of shock whores at end anyway

anyway cya in 2 months on a good and prepare to take it again :fingers:

lol is that picture really you 'UK Warrior' ?

hehe your just an ugly nerd...acting hard in his computer game.

I didnt appreciate the hassle in the public server, pissed me off at the time, but at least now i know your a geek its amusing, thanks.

Bring me flames 'Warrior', quite funny now :lol:

Bodge :cool:

lmao u think thats me ????

its my face that was used in some paint program ages ago

and bodge we all know why u left cos once again u took it fs

me and my team m8 owned ur shite ass and u cried and ran off to mummy

so cya again i dont want to upset u

I'm talking about the face hehe

Yep i played shit last night, subbed out. Amazing

lol post some more

well i take if there isnt a pic of u anywhere so b4 trying to get personal insults going please post ur pic

cos frankly i dont give a fuck what ur opinions are cos ur a tosser :)

and yeah u suck at iAS btw last night proved to me why i stopped playiong matches for Mr cos they get boring and are too easy

BUT is AKA want a match vs mr at iAS i will come back and play