HI and stuff

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lool old motha fucka :O

get outta school at around 2:10, so i can play matches past 20gmt really (3pm). and i can always stretch to 11 or 12 if i gotta for US matches (tho haven't had in a while, coz COD's pretty much all but dead due to the fact ut2k3 killed any ladder ut)

but i'm inactive for the most part now adays

You were in COD? What was your alias? I don't remember a "Loneranger" in COD. Please don't tell me you were Stupid, ;)

Is there any assault left in the world. I know it's gone in the US but I'd love to give it one last go if possible. Is there anything left here in Europe?

Also, is there any word on an assault Mod for UT2003?

talk to phil bout the rest of that stuff..

i was originally 'diesel' then 'crucial' while in COD.. i currently use crucial on most US servers. i was there for prolly the last few months COD pld AS and have pld TDM since then

Just to let you guys know, KiA is still around and has a page/board at kia.damitclan.com. Come and drop us a line, maybe play a friendly.