Hi all!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

viKINGo

Apr 29, 2009
Madrid
Heeeeeeeeeeeello!

Actually i am a ictf player, but 1 summer years ago i play iAs all the time, and now i wanna rembember play iAs.
Dont know status of the community, i see not is a lot of active. Just i wanna contact whit players to play war, fw, or public iAs maps. But i have some quetions xD.

- Where usually be the community? what irc channels?

- Its active some ladders or cup about iAs?

- How many public servers of iAs are avaible?

- Some1 knows some spanish? always is fun meet other spanish guy :)

I hope see us playing ;). Sry for my english and thx for all

hi and welcome to the league.
if you´re searching for a spanish guy, u should contact rotted of {[AUT]} (even he´s a bit gay)
we dont have public servers that are on insta only, but there are 2 assault custom servers with a mapvote running that got the possibility to vote for iAS.

la bienvenida de nuevo y espero que usted disfrutará de su estancia :)

Hola amigo yo hablo espanol un pocito. :wave:

There are some running iAS servers and most public servers which have custom maps can allow iAS to be voted for! Our iAS ladder is not very active anymore but we are always looking for new players to come and be active and help our league, we are more active than we look!!

There's a guy called jEr, I think he plays iAS. Skumler rings a bell too. Play them and what you've got there is almost a 2v2.

hello there :wave:
Well IAS is pretty dead, because it's...well most dont like it. Assault is all about launching and hammjumping with IAS you arent able to do that much.
And many AS-maps aint there to be attacked good in IAS, meaning ties and long attacking times.

Jer (Jereon) is a big IAS-fanatic here tho.

if you´re searching for a spanish guy, u should contact rotted of {[AUT]} (even he´s a bit gay)
Anyway, if you´re searching for a gay guy, u should contact banshee of {[AUT]} (even he´s german) ;) :sofa:

we are more active than we look!!
Even when some might look dead, they roll around when someone :poke: them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Seeing as this is the scene today, when i have time, we could be all one day at a time, and play a bit of IAS. What do you think?

Pd: google translator ftw xD

more like for the loose
btw just go on DoG or DFP server and vote for insta