Hi all

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

chrs mates, I'll upload it tomorrow hopefully if my computer lets me connect :\ my sound card is cocking it up something to do with shared irq channels so i just have to keep playing with the bios til it works each time i want to connect bah!

btw peace there arent too many shocks in the map cos i thought it would make some bits horrendously spammy :P
so its mainly rox, miniguns and snipers....

btw if any of u want cheering up i managed to crash my car into someones front garden (sort of i took out there fence anyway and the house sign) ffffffsssssss doh!! I've got away with overtaking in some stupid places b4 but im not quite sure what i was playing at this time.....ah well live and learn :rolleyes: I'm gonna phone direct line tomorrow and ask for a courtesy car i reckon the odds of them telling me to sod off are quite high but its worth a try eh ;)

they did tell me to sod off lol.... im zipping up the level as i write this I'll upload it to my site and post the link in about an hour...

unzip mutts.uax to your sound folder and as-desolate.unr to your map folder.

I havent done a screenshot for the level and havent done any mission objectives ie if you press f3 it will all be blank....

outside is supposed to be tree'less cos i was trying to make the planet feel 'desolate' clever that eh so the outside might look quite dull....maybe a lava fall or something would b nice....I think the inside is alright but its a bit dull in places any ideas would be appreciated....thnx.

Last edited:
i hope no-one d/loaded it cos i forgot to rebuild paths b4 zipping it so the bots had no idea what they were doing it should be ok now....

hi again all, esp mutts as i havent heard from u in a while.

tried to play ur map but it says it cant find the url for alienamd or something like that

cya

hi andy mate how u doing u big grubber u?

btw did u load the site and try from there, it worked when i tried it yesterday...

yeah d/l it yesterday from "Muttley]SaW['s website" :P

didnt work i am afriad

p.s. u grubber for crashing ur car in to a fence. bet it will be in the metro paper tmrw

CB means he d/l-ed it but it doesnt actually run in UT. When u run map it says `package mismatch blah blah amdalien missing' or something similar :nono: :teehee:

im uploading now so it will b ready in a few minutes.......if i have used another package which u lot dont have then i'll go and sit on a stool in the corner of my room and wear a little dunce hat :\

i only dress up at the weekends mate, as u well know ;) does the map work yet? if not ah well its crap anyway :\ the next one will be better muhahahaha....

hello alll ! :wave: :wave: idlove ot see this map when its doen mutts !

oh and on another note !

Peacemaker u GIt !

u asked for a tryout to my ctf clan !
we gave u one and u didnt frigging show up ??????????
please explain ?

hi arc,

bah!! to the map could u tell me what package is missing now please steve as in the message that comes up....it might be "addon.uax". i'll go look at it now and see what packages ive used and try and work out what is custom and default..

you did re-paste the mutts.uax into the sound folder aswell btw didnt you? im sure u did im just checking ;)

Ive done f3 objectives and a level screenshot now so it looks a bit more professional btw .... the bots are still very stupid in places some play the map others kinda just run about each other morris dancer stylee :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muttley
the bots are still very stupid in places some play the map others kinda just run about each other morris dancer stylee :rolleyes:
Are u not getting confused with ur memories of some of our SaW practice sessions? *thinks of CB* :P

I'll have another go tonight m8 and tell u exactly what it says on map load up.

lol they were a bit chaotic werent they.

erm i discovered that i had left some sounds in the map from ambalien so the map will say the same thing .......sorry :confused: ......i'll just sort the bots out and upload it again in about half an hour....i have checked the level a bit more thoroughly this time it should have no custom sounds or textures apart from my own which i have included. I'll post here when its ready..thnx for being patient with me and yes i am inbred *allegedly* bah!