Help Needed on photo adjustments

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hey sneez: that would indeed be the easiest way. But as the length of the bone is not correlated to the thickness of a leg. ie. a leg can have a fat calf and very thin ankles, or a very thick ankle and a thin calf. I need something to take that into account also.

Have to make multiple measurements then, not only the horizontal length, but also the vertical length of key area's.

Have to make multiple measurements then, not only the horizontal length, but also the vertical length of key area's.

Yeah, but then i still need to rescale the pictures to that average... As i need it to be visual.

lol. im getting old now
have been reading old threads and found this one. 5 flipping years later and i am close to finishing my Phd on this crap :D In retrospect thnx to all of you who helped!

:kiss: