Hellraiser_preview3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
After Pinhead and Pykenike's hard work, I couldn't stand to see this map go to waste. This map never got the fame it deserved due to a bug that crashed D3D which I hopefully have fixed (no guarantees, although I've tested against it).

Some gameplay changes:

-Defenders can no longer hold Highergrounds as long
-Final attacker spawnpoint changed to be closer to castle so that defenders can't push back as easily
-Attackers can now reach fly pad via hammerjumps with belt, making Final more Assaultable without launches
-Final defender spawns give options to go low or high
-Final defender spawn no longer spawns defenders in front of attackers, or causes them to fall down
-Decorations added
-BSP optimized

Would like people with D3D to test and report bugs - this should be run optimally with D3D9.

Download:
http://downloads.qoou.com/downloads/maps/HellraiserNE_prev3.rar

Map is on redirect as well and will be available on #uscpug

Add to utapug or will never see the light of day. Hope it's linear so attackers and defenders know where to go without prior knowledge

As in Pykenike's version, there are arrows which state which way to go. Spawns put defenders exactly where they need to be, and it shouldn't be terribly difficult to find your way on attack. If necessary I can do a tutorial video.

If you wanna succeed with this ive got a suggestion.
love to see new maps but ppl always complaining.

There is one solution thats really easy

Record the map with fraps and TS and put it on youtube. Show all obj and spawns shown from both views.
And off course the tricks or keg/sb locattion
5 minute tutorial.
Post in UTAPUG

This way every1 knows maps within 5 minutes compared to playing it for 2 years and still dont know about it