Guardia 'SV' (if you don't like GuardiaAL :P)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hint: use ghost once and get over the map so you have a plan of the garage area, its very simple still actually.

also i thought of using either the way through the tank room for def as an additional path or the newly made room with the lift in. of course if people like it both ways can stay. neway does it give the def more of a chance to def the garage ? also with the boots they have now ?

without the boots defneders have about no chance really to prevent an attacker from hammerjumping onto the switch directly after he reached the garage. :\

then they get the garage door ;) boots spawn once or twice a min i think, chances are slim and there are enough other ways for attacker to get that switch, also i doubt theyll rest there for more than a couple of seconds when they spawn because boots are the quickest way for def to reach the garage.

I think boots are more of an improvement tbh. they also make the map a LITTLE BIT interesting for insta, whenit was completely indefendable before imo (no hammerjump for def possible)

that lift wont be enough to give the def a chance to stop a hammerjumper

well so couple of you say it would be much better without boots but with the two new routes? maybe :\ lets see :)

crat yould you replace beta 5 with this one. Maybe i can announce a date for a testing in some days.

i think with this latest version you chanegd the balance too much in favour of the defenders again, mostly by the weapon placement on the bridge and by adding the lift behind the cavern. the defenders cud easily hammerjump up before, i dont see a reason for that lift, it makes it too defendable again as now no defender will go around the back.
so as an attacker you fight down 3 defenders and they simply respawn and come up the lift. quite annoying.

their spawn is like 3 seconds from the lift. the lift can be spammed with shock, as can any other way the def could come from.

with only 1 route for the def spam would be too easy, more so as they only had 46 health :\

Also i doubt more than say 20% would like to replace guardia AL with SV as it was in beta 5

Or do you agree that beta was too easy to *attack* but beta 6 overdoes it a bit and is now too easy to *defend* again ?

I already thought about it: there are 4 (5 with bootjump) paths that def can use to get into the garage atm. in beta 5 there were only 2 :D so the logical balancing step that could be taken is delte 1 path again to make it 3 paths :D

Which one though ? I think to get to decide this a public test is required however i still didnt get to announce one because i kinda forgot about the map; will try to get hold of a server sometime next week maybe.

i found the last beta pretty balanced, it seemed still easy to defend, but i never had a chance to try it online.
ill have a look at the newest version again tho.

Sauron said:
i found the last beta pretty balanced, it seemed still easy to defend, but i never had a chance to try it online.
ill have a look at the newest version again tho.
it was assaulted every time in the public test, often in a very short tim too. gerage was notd efendable at all because atack could easily shock the hammerjump hole and the secondary path,

@atma yeah it is, thaty why i hope beta 6 is an improbvement

ye but even if it is fast attackable, i like that, it means that the defence actually has to have good positions and teamwork.
plus next to all the 10+ minute maps in the league a little 3 min breaker wud be welcome :)