Green haze

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
my UT got this green haze over it, small green dots appearin specially when i'm facin a dark wall/background...

i remember having that in the past and managing to turn it off by dis/enablin summin in preferences but can't find it anymore, someone remember how to get rid of that?

major fps drop and stuff (regarding ur specs)

desktop color depth should be the same, e.g. desktop is 32bit, use 32bit in UT

if u experience major fps drop, just choose a lower resolution :P

From what ive found, UT wont work at different colour depths than your desktop is at. So if your desktop is at 32bit, then UT runs at 32bit, even if you set it to 16bit and vice vesa.

If you have a decent video card, the FPS drop wont be that much and the extra visual gain is worth it :P

Thats about it tho, nothing else will change.

UT did work with my desktop on 16 bit, but i couldn't window it anymore, set my desktop to 32 and it all works again, did that without these remarks but cheers anyways

Originally posted by Bahamut
From what ive found, UT wont work at different colour depths than your desktop is at.

Well I've used 16bit mode as far as I can remember with 32bit desktop at work.. had a problem with it once about not being able to go fullscreen with it but I can't be arsed to remember what was the cause coz it works now.