GRATZ m1c0 moin schatzi!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

danke sehr! :D yes dirk, $5 and 0.50 for the fee :)

I don't know about sunday million yet though m1c, I think I'll cash out $500 and then keep $100 to maybe qualify for sunday million

last hand was very sick btw, 3 handed and I got KK vs his AA. Could have became 2nd at multiple occasions, like my 77's vs his AJ and he hits J on river, but hell that's poker and I had a good time :D

Last edited:

I don't know about sunday million yet though m1c, I think I'll cash out $500 and then keep $100 to maybe qualify for sunday million

last hand was very sick btw, 3 handed and I got KK vs his AA. Could have became 2nd at multiple occasions, like my 77's vs his AJ and he hits J on river, but hell that's poker and I had a good time :D

ai 100$ 8 place yesteday at partypoker:rofl: last hand i lost with pocket jj against 72 and 872 on board :/

naja pussy :P

won a whole game? all I know Wish just went all in without knowing what it did, everybody else folded (which is logical) and he collected like 15 in blinds and was all happy about it :rofl:

lol topr, he won like 1.5% of his stack and nobody rly lost something so why u call it a win? :lol: nup

step5kb6.png

:)

copycat :P lol lucky bitch there were only 36 entrants

Were only 25 within lats minute, then they did one of those dumb announcements and another 9 joined! lol, I thought I'd take a shot since the odds were good. Doubting if I should play SM though