graphix

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

its not a fan tweaker lol. Its a card tweaker. Like Bart said, underclock your card, thats what iv done when i mentioned the core clock memorys or wot ever, the fan will always be broke, but you can reduce your cards performance, which reduces heat and *hopefully* prevents crashes or glitches. Worked for me, i will send you tweak. let me find you on irc :f

u can find meh here:
ManuZ on +#utassault +#uas +#swap +#spr &#kanpro &#kanprivat &#kaninsta &#kan +#fia %#aut #adc +#8 +#2v2

also used to have glitches in ut2k4
formatted the shit and installed 52.16 like mentioned by len, worked fine after ever since

honestly i doubt it has anything to do with clock settings

thx len for the prog, but again this shit...2 maps deck-17 worked good and 3 round again shit :(
i think i go and buy a new fan for my grafix card and check some new settings then...

at least try formatting before you waste money on a fan that prolly wont make a diff

tbh gf fx5600 are really shite, i'd just buy a new card. You can get a 9700 or 9800 pro fair cheap atm. im gonna go for one of them soonish :p

graphix r back 2 normal, thx to UFD (unrealforumdeutschland ;)) some german help and it works :Xmasgrin:
it was just coz i used an older nocd crack as the newest patch lol. dunno that after the first patch a nocd crack was in it oO so just installed 3270patch again and NO cdcrack and now it works fine for me :P so wwatch y00 heads guys! :P

ROFLMAO thats funniest thing ive heard in a while on forums,pld m8y it def put a smile on me face the reason for yer probs hrhr.More More More plz lol :D

Poor video card gettin the blame aswell hrhr but tbh as len says change that ghay gfx card anyways as they are very poor ;)

no 1 asked me about a nocd crack installed :rolleyes: dunno this when i never play 2k4 before the first patch came out lol