Gran Turismo 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

works fine with my usbdrive, here is first one I took just to test it :)

Last edited:
when u have enough money buy the mitshibushi 3000gt (it will show up in Used car's 90's) good car to win matches with. (the japanese competition :D)

oh and use the photo mode and make some cewl pics fs ;p

how u getting on in gt4 then sneez? I had a few days out there with work and playing project snowblind but am playing again today, just got a silver for the second last one in special licence with the bently le mans car, first time ever my heart was beating fast while playing a computer game....so fast...u can break late as hell. Phew. Now just a 10min lap of the Nurburgring with the beast of a mercedes! eek! u dont wanna fuck that up on the last corner after 9.50mins lol!

hehe thats the International license you're talking about now :P ( I think..)
The special licenses make you do full laps of maps.
haven't played much btw lately, more into wow :P

Reactions: Urgamanix
no it is the special licence I mean, I've done all the others :D

wow?

ones I got recently which all seem ace after a quick go on each are:

GT4
Project: Snowblind
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Colin McRae Rally 2005
Sonic Mega Collection Plus

and gonna get Splinter Cell: Chaos theory today, that should be good.

u got any recenltly u think are good?

wow is so boring it's taking all my time:P
metal gear solid is also a v good game (But thats a different game only gt4 here;p

and resident evil 4 :tasty: but thats gamecube;(

FFFUUUCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFF.

after 8mins of driving the final Nurburg ring in special licence I finish 2 seconds too slow to get a bronze....fucj off fuck sake arrggg!!

so hard to drive flat out with so many blind corners and such a narrow road at those speeds...and watch one of the fast bits near the end, I was doing 200 and the road suddenly got bumps in it...only just kept car on the road...lost heaps of time there. fs.

:guitar: :mingun: aveet got my special licence...missed a silver by 3 seconds though doh! That's my fav course now that I know it better :D

last few corners I prolly drive too slow cos was being over carefull not to fuck up lol

I'm sorry to go on, but this game is class. I think GT is my fav game of all time, connected the ps2 and was racing online....fking class.

Lovin the slipsteaming you can do! They've got so many aspects of the game spot on.

Here's a tip I worked out for getting money fast. Save up by doing first race of Japanese championship, u can win it with a fairly cheap car if you take the shortcut across the grass. Just look through used cars "late 90s" and choose one with high torque/hp, a 4 wheel drive one preferably. I chose a Mitsubishi Lancer 97. Then save up and tune car a little, NOS or a turbo etc. Then take car to special conditions and do second race location, it is quite easy to beat the other car. You get 7,500 for each of the two races, if u win em both u also get a car worth 265,000 which u can sell! u can then do these races again and again getting more money. After I sold one car I souped my lancer up with everything available and went back to same track.......nearly peed my pants it was so good! so fast.... so stable.... so much grip...

Saving up now cause I read some special totally black race cars appear in used cards in day 694 for a week, u need 8M+ to get all 4 of em.

oh another tip...when doing licences click the right joysick thing down and a racing line with accelerate and brake marks appear to help u get those golds....

:D

I wonder if u can get a formula 1 car like in GT3?