Gran Turismo 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oh, and me and my brother got the first 3 licenses (go get international A and look at the car you get, I won't give any spoilers! :p:) and we've got about 6-7 cars now... the main car being an RX-7 (FD)
I love the game! :D

Love the game too, got a Mitshubishi 3000 GT with 500 horsepower. But I haven't played lot, I will this weekend :D.
And it's in Home -> Status and then u have to press start . Pretty well hidden fs :P

I have this gigantic luxoury problem though...

- I want to play WoW to level up to 60 asap.
- I want to play Garry's mod for HL2 because it's insane fun
- I want to play GT4 damn much, too

So I've made a sort of schedule...

In the morning and after school I play WoW.
After dinner I play Garry's mod for about 1-2 hours.
After that I play GT4 for 1-2 more hours with my brother.

:p:

The life of a gamer can be hell...

Fs both my mp3 players aren't supported by GT4 to send over pics :(

fs! I still haven't got a ps2 to play the game lol. Be getting one on saturaday :)

If you have save games from Gran Turismo3 or Gran Turismo 4:Prologue you can transfer money :P

Menace said:
Oh, and me and my brother got the first 3 licenses (go get international A and look at the car you get, I won't give any spoilers! :p:) and we've got about 6-7 cars now... the main car being an RX-7 (FD)
I love the game! :D
Im trying the International -B now, Test 15 is f** hard.. (The one before graduation test.)
You have to do a full lap on Nurburgring (With a pace car infront of you.) Bah
To do that the track alone is 9-10 mins. Try driving that without errors :hangover:.
Going to try again now :P

Got my 4th license now.....doing the last (Special) license. f00king hard :hangover:

phew done the nurbastard, just played it safe and went fast enough for a bronze lol. Game is ace, lovely gfx, nice touches like the increasing wind noise as u get faster etc.

Last edited:
I got silver on burburgbastard.
But for special license the graduation test is Nurburgbastard again with a faster car :x

I'm stuck on that snow level on the special licence! fs done it like 8 times! lol :hangover:

Graduation test for International -B is so sweeeet, car goes almost 400 km/hour lul

Not on it yet just, 3 to go before I get to it though, how does the mercedes handle?

foxy said:
Not on it yet just, 3 to go before I get to it though, how does the mercedes handle?
nah i mean the graduation test for the license before the special license. get it? :trout:

ah yeh ok. I've just 3left to get in special licence, the last few are immense, the Bently Le Mans is incredibly fast and amazing handling. See if u have the nerve to keep the bently flat out through the narrow bit...you'll know what I mean when u get to it.....fking class!

last 4 trials in special licence as well hard! Need to take every corner perfect just for a bronze, and as for the last rally one on ice the whole time nearly fs!

Yeah the first rally is easy, got gold in first try or something.
Btw you should try out the photo mode ( Home > Photo mode )
If you got an USB stick you can transfer the pics to your PC. (GT4 Doesn't support all usb sticks tho.)
You can even try to transfer them with an MP3-player, usb cable etc.

I've seen lots of nice pics made with that mode :D
(Oh and another downside, the pics are a tad dark. so higher the brightness before you post them;p)

dont forget u can adjust brightness in game...that might help. But thx I didn't know that I'll have to take some snaps and try my usb drive :D