Girls clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hmmm ... I've never been in an active all girls clan that lasted for long. However I don't see the point anymore. Playing with virtual ppl against other virtual ppl .. the gender is unimportant when playing.

But a special match or tourney may be fun :D

was that -8-BigTits, or where you implying that Relax has big tits???

if bigtits is nightowl then yes... :lol:

We never had any female members lol (except of one who always made a secret out of his/her gender until she/he was kicked due to cheating and flaming)

Might still be known as Darksim or "Waldfee"

i dont see a problem in getting enuf ppl for the match this uta league has enough already i think

@lat/spirit: was anna also war arranger of Mi5 at that time? because i *think* she once made a post on our old EZ board about playing a friendly match

Not sure about Miz...

I get on well with Miz but someone assured me she was a bloke lol. Sorry Miz. I mean Cassius in our lot plays under LatexBitch but that don't make him a girl. It's his big tits that make him a girl.

Originally posted by Cash
@lat/spirit: was anna also war arranger of Mi5 at that time? because i *think* she once made a post on our old EZ board about playing a friendly match

It's certainly possible, she was co-leader of the clan for a long time, then took over as full leader when I quit :coolfip:

I get on well with Miz but someone assured me she was a bloke lol. Sorry Miz. I mean Cassius in our lot plays under LatexBitch but that don't make him a girl. It's his big tits that make him a girl.

Unless there is another Mis playing now, she is a girl. At least, the Missy who played in Mi5 was :)