gg Mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sKull

JUST FOOK OFF WILL YA
Jun 8, 2001
fook knows
mi5 r cheating again ,y against us i dont know ,but fu mi5

:bday:

Last edited by a moderator:
[12:23] *** You were kicked from #ut.mi5 by Suicidal ( Nope - no wrong button, banned 12‹212›)
-
#ut.mi5 unable to rejoin channel (address is banned)

I'm affraid anymore comments weren't allowed on the mi5 channel. Uncle Cock aka. Suicidal couldn't handle the pressure. M8 I'm so happy you left {SUYM}. Ur a cock and always be one. :fingers:

You were kicked cos of your comments in irc.utassault.net

You slag me off, then join my channel with the sole intention to wind me up, then moan cos you get kicked?

Get a life

Originally posted by Suicidal
You were kicked cos of your comments in irc.utassault.net

Get a life

oooooooooooooooooooh, someones been telling? what a norty boy that was. Didn't know you need spy's just to know what everybody thinks of you I assume you already know what most ppl think of you anyway.

Despite what you believe, you and your little band of bum chums are not 'everyone' in this community

You think i care that everyone hates me? Ha. I am not in a popularity contest, i couldn't give a toss what any of you think of me. I prefer to be disliked, it saves me having to stomach talking to all the 2 faced people in this league.

Last edited:
cant add more then sui

btw cazzy, there are many posts of IRC logs :lol: , dont need a spy to read it :P

but just face it, u guys flame us, type /join #ut.mi5 and wait for us to say GG and be nice and so on when u were flaming us 3 mins ago? thats not how it works :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.