Get rid of spawning with dual enforcers?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well the majority of the time you spawn and accidentally fire so that IMO ridicules the spawn protection, which is obviously needed in assault.

tbh i think double enforcers are great. especially when you got some noob standing at spawn with rl and u need to pwn !

«-Malice-» said:
tbh i think double enforcers are great. especially when you got some noob standing at spawn with rl and u need to pwn !

Yeah but honestly how often does that happen in a clan match? Even NOOB doesn't do that, and their name says it all.

I think it would be nice to modify it on a per-map basis and take it off maps like Seige. In Seige not only is it hell if you have someone spawn right next to you and you die as you're making a run for final but there are also weapons right next to you at spawns. As for a map like Riv]|[, Rook, or Golgotha, spawning without duel enforcers leaves the offense with an advantage.

Mushroomhead said:
my cock is an enforcer!

LOL

sorry, I'll get my coat :(

yeh pls do so.

btw what would this league be without some reason to whine? it's what keeps it all alive. noone talks about tiw etc anymore, laggy servers became boring since it has been discussed for years... what can we whine about? oh yes! double enforcers!
let me tell you something, there's only one thing this game lacks and i wonder why only me and gazz have seen it so far: we need bycicles in the maps! imagine speeding down huron's path on 2 wheels fs! amazing...
ok i'm off now

xb7 said:
yeh pls do so.

btw what would this league be without some reason to whine? it's what keeps it all alive. noone talks about tiw etc anymore, laggy servers became boring since it has been discussed for years... what can we whine about? oh yes! double enforcers!
let me tell you something, there's only one thing this game lacks and i wonder why only me and gazz have seen it so far: we need bycicles in the maps! imagine speeding down huron's path on 2 wheels fs! amazing...
ok i'm off now

wanna share a taxi?

AKSDJSIAFSEFDSFSDFSRDGFSAB OAFMDESKFMAPDSK< SDKSADASDSAD AWDWADWADXs PISS OFF YOU CANT HIT SHIT WITH SINGLE ENFORCER

xb7 said:
yeh pls do so.

ok i'm off now

:rofl:............. but I laughed loud at that :rofl: