Friendly match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
I have already talked to jackel in IRC about this.
We (AUT) would like to play a friendly match vs you guys. That does not mean that AUT plans a comeback or anything, it should just be a game for us to play together again and have a good time for one evening. As we still are in shape ;) we are looking for a challenge thats why we want to play vs EAS. If you are interested gimme a shout on IRC or via forum pm.
Best date would probably be the 4th of November, which is a sunday where most probably no games will be played.

I'm GamE! :thumb:
Even though I'm out of shape for not playing much for few months :)

sounds great BASDO aka ZEUS !!!

How you doing m8y??? Alles gut??

myself be available this sunday, dunno what about my m8s.

This sunday is impossible as 5 of our players have a game with their clans already that date :P
Thats why I was suggesting 4th of november. If we'd book now I'm sure both sides could field a team :)

+ meteor and MAYBE shock. dunno how active he is. we would have 8 then but I doubt theyll all pop up. If they do we'll switch around.

ok nice!

I was hoping to see Nofear back playing! Or gangsda or rogerwilco!

But Rotted will do :p:

Gangsda is too busy to play any games. Rogerwilco I havent seen for maybe more than a year last time he joined irc. NoFear is no where to be seen.