Fraghub.net site feedback

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

As Len says it was a bit confusing and unexpected that we suddenyl change to CET which imo i dont see why fraghub implemented this when we have all been used to utas but now we know then we will just have to crack on it wont make much diff just rather ghay imo

Strange.
When you receive Challenges from other clans there's no info about date or time etc.
Just an option to Accept or Refuse the Challenge.

It is a bit hard to Accept a Challenge when you don't know when it is supposed to be ;)

Another small thing ... the wars section at the bottom of a clans profile shows the most recent match at the bottom. Surely ud want the most recent match at the top of the list?

Mushashi said:
Strange.
When you receive Challenges from other clans there's no info about date or time etc.
Just an option to Accept or Refuse the Challenge.

It is a bit hard to Accept a Challenge when you don't know when it is supposed to be ;)
Nope that's supposed to be like that :)

there's a difference between a challenge and a schedule :)

in challenge you agree to play each other, in schedule you decide when.
This was done intentionally :) .. Also, when the nonagon/ forced "schedules" start working for a league the challenges part will be "skipped" and "prefilled" :)

Joko said:
Another small thing ... the wars section at the bottom of a clans profile shows the most recent match at the bottom. Surely ud want the most recent match at the top of the list?
doh, so obvious but didnt see it. Happens when you see it far too often :( will fix that :P

news

maybe change it so people can post comments in the "fraghub news" forum. for example i would like to post a comment in this thread but i cant (insufficient privileges). i cant see any reason people shouldnt be able to post comments after a thread is created, if anything it gives admins feedback from the community!

Last edited: