Fraghub mutator bug!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rel@x

*****istrator
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Lo all,

We've currently encountered a bug in the fraghub mutator. There are problems after a match where the tournament mode is set on and won't be able to be turned off.. It's probably a configuration setting which is adjusted however we recommend you backup your server ini if possible or play your match on either one of the fraghub league servers.

I'll try to fix it in the mutator and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks.

aye thought it was my noob adminning lol :) Thanks for the post and glad you're on the case :user: ;)

i dont know if this is a bug but when i start the league mutator and safegame its shuts down my server can anyone help at all. we do have safegame and antittc install but i have setup so i can pick one or the other

ok well i have fixed that now but now when i start the server with safegame and fraghub mutator on after it starts up i can no longer login to webadmin as it changes my password anyhelp on that then i think it should all be done then.

halo said:
ok well i have fixed that now but now when i start the server with safegame and fraghub mutator on after it starts up i can no longer login to webadmin as it changes my password anyhelp on that then i think it should all be done then.
It's a known bug, but to be honest with you we don't know what's causing it; we only know how to fix it ;)

I've PM'ed you the details for what you need to get going again :)