Forza Motorsport

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Is anyone playing it yet on the Xbox? I think it's a quality game, although I'm not very good at it (yet :P).

Nurburgring in 10 minutes is my best so far, which sucks. :mad:

Yeh I been playing it - it's not as good as I had hoped. You can't modify the cars and their setup as much as I had hoped and despite the good graphics it feels a little cartoony or arcade-like. Also despite the xbox being more powerful than the ps2, the cars are better modelled in GT4.

things I like: nicely done trees and track compared to GT4 (as ud expect with the greater power), has ferraris...why doesn't GT4?.

It is a good game but I'd still choose GT4 over it.

GT4 doesnt have ferraris or lambos coz of some licencing agreement ... and there was somthing to do with porsche not allowing them to test there cars round a track to get acurate game play as well ..

Hot laps will include the penalty, when you cross the start finish line itll add the penalties to your lap time to give you the last lap time.
Im managing about 30+ seconds of penalties even when im trying to drive carefully :annoyed: