Forums upgraded and new stuff

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Upgraded the forums yesterday and the latest version of vBulletin 3.x comes with:

Thread tagging might be changed so that only the original author, moderators and other usergroups can mess about with em. I dunno if they are useful or useless yet.

Thinking about using either vBulletin 4.x or IPB - if you use one or the other on another site somewhere, and have an opinion on it, let me know in this thread. vB4.x seems a bit rough around the edges, and IPB seems a little bit better.. but i'm not convinced.

The moderators have made some donations towards this new licence, and I appreciate their generosity. If you want to help out to you can do through the usual User CP Donations system.

Any problems, bugs, etc let me know and I'll get around to fixin' em.

Fixed problems:

• Spoiler tag reveal is now working
  • Album pictures being resized too small (pics now resized to 1600x1600 and upload limit set to 10 Mb)

Last edited:
is IPB not going to cause problems with the whole league system? seeing as we have everything linked to forum accounts?

Hrm, spoiler tags work ok for me in Chrome 5.0.375.126 Windows 7 64bit