Forum content changes

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Urgamanix

Miner
Staff member
May 29, 2003
Hi all,

I'm going to use this thread to propose changes to the forum content (posts, sub-forums etc.). Usually this sort of thing wouldn't happen, but considering the forums have been somewhat "in stasis" for a while I'm guessing people may freak out if they see a single pinned post moved. This will also be somewhat of a continual process and I'll be making suggestions in bits and pieces so be patient. If there are any major objections or concerns to anything listed, this is the place to post. Reminder: the plan is not to remove or delete any content, simply reorganise so that the barrier to entry for newbies is lower.

29th September
  • General: Move "ACE problems / fixes / help" (move to a UT99 section of forum)
  • General: Unpin "UTAssault Users Meeting 2007" (out of date)
  • General: Move "UTDC v2.1 - Problems / Fixes." (move to a UT99 section of forum)
  • General: Unpin "List of Clan Representatives" (out of date)
  • General: Move "Setting up a LeagueAS Match" (move to a UT99 section of forum)
  • General: Move "UTA-Auth FAQ" (move to a UT99 section of forum)
  • General: Move "LeagueAS 135 Installation guides" (move to a UT99 section of forum)
  • General: Update "League & Clan Servers" to cover both latest UT99 and UT4 servers (may need to create new and re-pin)
3rd October
  • LeagueAS: Move all LeagueAS sub-forum posts (~30) to the main forum.
  • LeagueAS: Unstickied some out-of-date posts (LA136)

Last edited: