Force skin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(s)AINT

Official Shinon's favourite target since 2007!
Feb 12, 2007
Messina,Sicily
In my clan I usually hammer\rocket launch my clanmates. On a hand I have no problem with launching everyone with hammer but on the other hand I can say I really can launch properly with rockets only 1 or maybe 2 kinds of player skins. Since it's possible to force some kind of skin ( like warcow,skaarj,nali and so on ) to default ones, I wonder if it's possible to force every kind of skin to a selected one. Maybe with some mod or bind..

Yes there is. :)

How to do it, I don't know. But it's possible! in UEd you can force a skin on a given map, prolly could port that to a server mod or summat.

Not possible with league assault I think.

*Edit: may be a way of changing model or textures but without looking I would say they are imported using exec statements which you can't affect.

Last edited:
fs. I really cba to find the proper aims to launch every kind of skin :bawling:
And moreover I can't deal with UEd and all the weird stuff like that because of my deep noobiness. =(

Yer thats exactly what ppl do if cant launch all skin like endgegner :)