flip bind ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
is it possible to bind a key for flips ???

like it is for hammer jumping
help iff you can :rolleyes:

some models do flips when u do a forward dodge, and as u know there aint a dodge bind (thats public anyway ;)), maybe i misunderstood ur question tho

fs
whats the point in haveing a tips and tricks forum if all you guys do is say hey i can do something you carnt and gloat :(

if your not going to share then keep your fucking mouth shut about it fs.

Ninja siad there are no public dodge binds, so u tell him to fuck off for saying what he knows ?

Last edited:
with flips i mean 2taps onthe the movemment arrows

thats a flip for me :D

so is it or is it not possible 2 bind a key has in hammerjumping

Ninja siad there are no public dodge binds, so u tell him to fuck off for saying what he knows ?

Didnt tel him to fuck off at all
read the post again .

but ill clear it up for you anyway

this forum is here to help people learn tips, tricks, binds, tactics

not to stick your tongue out and say i can do something but im not telling you

which is what ninja is doing

and as u know there aint a dodge bind (thats public anyway :p)

and is what you and he has done in the astenosphere doors thread.

so ill repeat what i said before

fs
whats the point in haveing a tips and tricks forum if all you guys do is say hey i can do something you carnt and gloat

if your not going to share then keep your fucking mouth shut about it fs.

sorry m8 i don't know .. tho there is a possible way of "binding" it yo ur mouse . some mouse software give u oppurtunity to double click using a button or sth. tho i don't got it.

maybe possible to make a proggie for it but to me it's too much work i'll do it manually with my fingers :)

he asked a simple question and i gave him a simple answer

there is no dodge bind that is in the public domain, end of story as far as im concerned

as far as I am concerned there isnt dodge bind/tweak/hack at all. Only if external app (like mouse or keyboard drivers)

praise the amiga allmighty:D fs, you gave me the nostalgy vibes prophet...

BUT i know how to bind dodging, it's dead easy;) just construct a machine that has one button and two moving levers. when you press the button the levers strike the movement key...:D simple, ha;)

you :lol: only cause you are a stupid :llama: and envy me for inventing the mechanical bind first:D

Status
Not open for further replies.