First Holy War Against TF

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

Before the match even started TF showed cowardice, one of their soldiers keept running away from the field to return, though he were replaced during the initial fightings to get the bloodlust up. He though tried to return later with little luck.

Now he was proven to be the smarter part of TF, as our powerfull forces, truly showed our wrath, and throughout all the 8 fields the battle was held on we emerged unscratched, and our offence was made without much difficulity.

For the future, just to satisfy my bloodlust I hope to encounter more resistance, this was to easy, I wonder what the reason for this were, either the hired soldiers for this battle only, or just that we the |BoD| posses powers we did not even know ourselves.

I must say I am still not satisfied, a so easy victory are almost not worth gaining. This was not a battle for glory but merciless chopping of peons heads, or what the wolf feel being let into a sheep pend. Sure it satisfy while it last but afterwards it aint enough.