Film of the month.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
Love Honour and Obey.

starring
Ray Winstone
Sadie Frost
Johnny Lee Miller
Jude Law
Rhys Ifans
Sean Pertwee

A nitty gritty tale of gangland London in the very near past.
A laugh a minuit, outstanding acting and stellar storyline.
Watch it it's great:)

Havent seen it

My choice would be "The man who wasnt there" by the Coen brothers. Starts off slow but turns out to be one hell of a film.

Its about a guy, who happens to be a barber, blackmailing the guy shagging his wife then goes on from there. I wont spoil it for u.

ill ave to agree on the blade 2 film !!

suprisign luke goss of all people was in it !!
and he did a bloody good job to !!

(if youre under say 18 u wont know who luke goss was back in the old days !!)

Originally posted by Tnega
Love Honour and Obey.

starring
Ray Winstone
Sadie Frost
Johnny Lee Miller
Jude Law
Rhys Ifans
Sean Pertwee

A nitty gritty tale of gangland London in the very near past.
A laugh a minuit, outstanding acting and stellar storyline.
Watch it it's great:)

Have to disagree - I think this movie is so bad it even fails to make a mockery of itself - ok so that doesnt make a lot of sense but I know what I mean....

Coen brothers? Blimey Andy steady up m8 - jumping from disney movies straight to Coen bro's films will hurt ur wee heed...

Just got Apoc. Now Redux on DVD this morning, but even though I havnt watched it yet I'll say in advance that it will be my movie of the month...

Re: Re: Film of the month.

Originally posted by grizz
Coen brothers? Blimey Andy steady up m8 - jumping from disney movies straight to Coen bro's films will hurt ur wee heed...

Aye i got a migrane now :crap: even tho i dont get them :(

Re: Re: Film of the month.

Originally posted by grizz

Just got Apoc. Now Redux on DVD this morning, but even though I havnt watched it yet I'll say in advance that it will be my movie of the month...

Hmnn, but I dont have it:sob: