Fifa 11

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I agree on the passing system.. it seems bugged.. for the rest.. its enjoyable ;)
When are you around for a game sneez? this weekend perhaps?

I'm a bit disappointed with Fifa 11 tbh. Quite a few reasons too..

- The new passing system is terrible, passes are too slow and the accuracy is sometimes WAY off even though you aim perfectly.

- Free kicks, yellow cards, red cards are all too frequent, just slows down the game too much, I had a red card after 2 mins in one game for hardly a yellow card offence!

- Offsides? What are they about? The game seems to bug out and bring play back randomly for a pass that went wrong where a player was offside, the game seems to have no sense at all.

- Goalkeepers.. one problem with Fifa 10 and Fifa WC was that scoring was too easy, so they made goal keepers insane to score past in certain circumstances, but also left all the annoying bugs they had in Fifa 10, which made them seem so retarded. So you have a godlike goal keeper at one point, then another who can't catch a cross and just punches it..

- Be a pro is bugged like hell, nothing works, takes 15 mins to get into a game, EA servers can't handle the load so it targets random players for 5 second delays (playing as any ftw).

So overall I'd recommend anybody thinking of buying it to wait a while until they fix a few issues. Last weekend I got that sick of it, I ended up going back to Fifa WC. The concept they have tried to introduce is a good one, but the game is not finished imo, it's too slow and feels totally biased to defensive players who just use long ball, the beautiful game!

I don't agree on the passing system, it feels much more natural, and I still make good 'tik-tak' passes. (Kaka <3)

I also don't agree on the foul system. They even made it better, also the difference in referee's is notable now (some are strict, others arent)

I agree on the offsides, sometimes a player of mine is offside, I pass the ball to him, the ball get's interrupted by the opponent, and still it counts as an offside, lol.

I didn't play too much games to notice a difference in goalkeepers, they are better now with saving finesse shots :)() and lob balls, which I like, lobs are effing not-hetero.

I also played 2 or 3 matches online with a mate in Be a Pro online, worked perfect without hassle, maybe you played in the first 2 days, because now I haven't noticed any lag or connection issues. (I haven't played often like I said, so maybe I was just lucky :D)

Anyway, I played 2 matches online ranked, lots of goals, also against mates of mine I score at least 2 times in every match. Only in the demo I had loads of 0-0 matches, but now I got a bit the hang of the new gameplay it's not so hard to score.

I should be online tonight and this weekend, depends on my Minecraft activity :cool:

Add me on ps3! Sneeziaz
Maybe we can play a game soon :D

omg Brain missed you by a few minutes :D :(
I'll try to be on tomorrow night around the same time so we can finally play a game :D

lol tried it twice.. with an hour difference.. but you werent around I guess.. Tonight and tomorrow I wont be around! Pendulum tonight! :cool:

My fifa 10 stats:

Games Played: 229
Dnf%: 0

Fifa 11:

Games Played: 20
Dnf%: 15

:( stupid disconnects..