=[FDC]=BITCHSLAPS =]DoG[= For an other JB WAAAAR!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

We do?

Hell, why not :)

Now we have downloaded it, we can join at the start :)

AAAAAAAAAAAND! We are due to get ADSL on 31st Mar, so we challenge you again after that! :bounce:

Mughi said:
AAAAAAAAAAAND! We are due to get ADSL on 31st Mar, so we challenge you again after that! :bounce:

Nads 2 that 2 far away :P

Sunday 11th 20.00 =]DoG[= server
00000506.gif

OK, lets refine "any time any place any server" to "any time any place any server when we dont already have a war"
;)

Mughi said:
OK, lets refine "any time any place any server" to "any time any place any server when we dont already have a war"
;)

cancel it! or just don't shot up!
damn lotsa options and u gotta make a problem of it....

:p:

Mughi said:
We do?

Hell, why not :)
Pfft, you should've just let apie defend the =[FDC]= name!...

What next? apex vs The World?

...Coming to uTV screenings near you ;)

/edit

btw; what time is your war?

We have often gone back to our server after a war to play games like RA / JB - you're equally welcome to do this; if you guys want to play some friendly (even mixed teams) JB after the war, that's fine by us.

Oh; another thing... We only have a 10 player limit on it, but again, you're welcome to log into our Ventrilo server (public channel available; we will use this during friendly matches). - Apie knows the address (no pw required), failing that, pm anyone in =]DoG[= and they'll let you know it.

Last edited:
apex said:
:yipee: :yipee: ;) :beer::party: ventrillo should get funny with Jan (jwer) moanin all the time

:lol:

i had missy on vent a few days ago....was like british karaoke :)

@Missy
but not again such crap songs like "barbie girl" FFS :barf:

Last edited:
apex said:
:yipee: :yipee: ;) :beer::party: ventrillo should get funny with Jan (jwer) moanin all the time :rofl::rofl::rofl: -in time you may get hearing damage :lol:
... Yeh as Snuggs suggests; putting Jan and Missy together could be an explosive combination! (No offence folks!)...

I've heard Jan sing; I've heard Missy sing (hell, even Scrote joins in from time to time!)... This could be... "interesting".

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)] I've heard Missy sing (hell, even Scrote joins in from time to time!)... [/QUOTE]

That howling sound is not singing i mean white noise is more melodious

Sullen_Scrota said:
A historical region of southern Pakistan along the lower Indus River. Inhabited since prehistoric times, it was held by Muslim dynasties from the 11th century until 1843, when it was annexed to British India. Sind became part of Pakistan in 1947.

Hmm; I think Wingman needs to go back to school for some Geography lessons :rolleyes:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]A historical region of southern Pakistan along the lower Indus River. Inhabited since prehistoric times, it was held by Muslim dynasties from the 11th century until 1843, when it was annexed to British India. Sind became part of Pakistan in 1947.

Hmm; I think Wingman needs to go back to school for some Geography lessons :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And whats wing gotta do with this ?

:P