FarCry Assault League?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

tbh i never played that game online. I was even too bored to finish all singleplayer missions but i would play BF2 when it comes out :D

well I just can't complete farcry single player cause I dunno where to go in the level with all the wherevolves in the trees etc. :P so I quit the game cause it was boring :P but it's a nice game actually, but never pld it online cause I didn't rly have access to it :P :rofl:

k but remember that <PPF> (PingPongFighters) name for the clan is reserved for meh :P

If you guys wanna make new leagues then make leagues for games that will come out... like BF2..
because its useless to start working on a leauge for a old game like Far Cry....
Even for UT2k4 fraghub was too slow... the ppl wanted to play and the league was not done... by the time league was ready ppls interest was gone...

so i think best is to make league for games coming out in future... (make league now, and when game comes out it can start on first day)

I would suggest:
  • Battle Field 2
  • Unreal Tournament 2007
  • STALKER

Last edited:
If there were to be a Farcry league, do you think anyone would actually join it?
Because theres not even going to be an attempt to make one, if its just a random suggestion, because you just remembered how cool the game was today. It needs more then just a few peoples interest to start a new league.
Luckily the framework for fraghub.net can be reused, as it was meant to work for other games then just ut2k4, although it is Relax that made it, and i think he kinda wandered off to WoW world :(

-=JeRoEn=- said:
well I just can't complete farcry single player cause I dunno where to go in the level with all the wherevolves in the trees etc. :P so I quit the game cause it was boring :P but it's a nice game actually, but never pld it online cause I didn't rly have access to it :P :rofl:
You have to get rid of all the enemies, then go through the mountain right where the trigens kill the mercenaries by the car... you have to get rid of the mercenaries too, but the trigens are much worse ;)

i bet about 30 ppl in this league have that game. and i only played single player as it would be quite boring multiplayer. and if ut2k4 failed, wat makes u think that farcry will do better? completely different type of game

same as felerian !!!! stalker would be nice !
and pariah and area 51 arent bad, nice games !

RKO said:
as it would be quite boring multiplayer....
HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?

sure, FFA/TDM sux donkey balls on sticks (mostly because of all the spawnkilling... you fucking spawn right next to each other and if you walk around a bit you'll have enemies spawning right infront or behind of you.. with spawnprotection...but that doesn't stop them in knifing you down or shooting you with Falcon, does it?).

Assault on the other hand, is great! you spawn with weapons, can't pick up any other weapons...
3 classes:
Grunt (the heavy-armoured bad-ass mfs),

Support (can build stuff (walls, towers, miniguns, bunkers), blow them up (Grunts can this too tho, with grenades), repair them again, and you can choose not having a M4 but instead health packs you can drop :) )

and Sniper (You only have 3 weapons.. Knife, Falcon and either Sniperrifle or Rocketlauncher... but you'll be banned for using the rocketlauncher/rockets on the guns on non-ubisoft servers :P )

be on the lookout for --A4F--Ulv on mostly swedish servers :cool:

Last edited:
i'm in the cb one... with --A4F--... havn't pld a match yet but only 4 days till i have the chance :)