ermmm

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dragon

Jun 8, 2001
Portsmouth!
hay sluts ;) how y'all doing ? im bored bvtw thts why im posting lol. going out today with some m8s gunna go bowling have a laugh and hopefully hook up with 1 of teh girls thts going, :D

arghhhh you forgot you had launchpractise today from 0800 till 2000?
you know the punishment for this right? 1000 rounds around the golgotha castle !
i expect you on the co server in 5 :D

Dont fuck with the PP, he will don his gimp suit and give u a dam good thrashing!

He did it to me once :(

P.s Farac is a tart!

hey midget!

whats this talk about you botting? apparently you were having fun on the DFP server with some ILLEGAL bot?
Always knew you were a cheater m8 (j/k m8) i honestly believe you werent doing anything but griefin ppl with ungazzzylike headshots.

and damn right i'll trash you, i romperstomp like slags like you on a daily basis!

:rofl:

Me botting?? never ;)

I just have flashes of momentary genius which makes ppl moan about radars and trigger bots, although that happens perhaps once a year and usually on a BoomTownlike server :P

Gotta got to work in a min, talk to ya later :D