Embarkment; New ut1 Movie!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well I prefer the Assault movies to DM...at least you don't go gozzy watching an assault movie...DM movies seem to have to much movement in them to appreciate what is acctually happening and then you seem to miss the frag (or the skillz involved leading upto the frag!). With Assault, I feel you see more skillz both before and during the frag! Hey, what the fuck fo I know anyhow, I'm only cannon fodder!!!!

;)

More GOOD assault movies would be nice, with nicely executed launches, even if we have seen them all b4! I still get a buzz out off watching skilled players launching!

:impact:

WaYnOs said:
Well I prefer the Assault movies to DM...at least you don't go gozzy watching an assault movie...DM movies seem to have to much movement in them to appreciate what is acctually happening and then you seem to miss the frag (or the skillz involved leading upto the frag!). With Assault, I feel you see more skillz both before and during the frag! Hey, what the fuck fo I know anyhow, I'm only cannon fodder!!!!

I dont think assault requires more "skillz" imo its more map knowledge its alot of "skillz" that is needed in both 1v1's and tdm matches maybe more than you think about :x

ase said:
even tho they cant be compared skill is still required for a dm4v4 period
aseeeeeeeee weres the t1` video!!! i saw preview it p00ned, now post the actual thing :P