Eddie & Gazzy get it on :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Perpetual Novice
Jun 8, 2001
New York
Originally posted by Phear
It's always good to topple the giants, or else this thread wouldn't be here :mischief:

heh yeah like when Lords tied NRG and when Ai beat NRG for the first times, best matches of my life, always vs NRG :P

Or maybe the 7-7 sixth tie, that was class :D

Anyway pld NRG and every1 u guys deserve it :)

Well eddie if we look back at those Games vs Ai they where 8-5 and 7-6 i think both to NRG

so lets face it u hardly totally kicked our arses now :)

B4 that we beat u about 4 times on the trot, although granted a couple of games NRG had problems and it looked like ya team moral was at an all time low, much like us a month ago

:D

and i would like to add that Sjoerd is a very good player and it seems u just wont admit this coz u dont like him or sommet

anyways laters, guess this might cause some arguments somehow lol

Last edited:
Dont get us started on 8-5 m8, we were 5-1 and pissing ourselves when you came back.

You also know the teams we played when you beat us "4 times on the trot" were also not a shadow of the team we play now.

I'm looking forward to the next Ai vs NRG game, even if I don't play, which I doubt I will atm, I am sure it will be a good one.

ddie

Dunno ed but id swear all u r bothered about is how much NRG 'own' us, we frankly couldnt care less

u can piss on us every match from now on for all i really care

as long as we give it our best go, it doesnt matter wot the score is!

plus our last victory (few months back), the team u pld only differed in the absence of Scorp or wotever u call him, well as far as i can remember.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: pram...toys...everywhere... thread (unintentionally I think) is edgin towards nasty .... u ppl tryin to wake Gazzy ION up?? cos u know that he'll be here at the slightest sniff of a flame!!!

*sigh*...do ppl always have to turn a nice thread nasty??? :(

Being the most impartial person here with admin rights I would like to say:

NRG are celebrating primarily because Phear puts in so much time and effort into the league and finally NRG has that title for the month.

If ppl read back through any of Phears posts u will see how it's always been the fight that he enjoys and as long as the team do their best he's happy. He doesn't flame and does nothing but work hard for u miserable :)P) lot... so...

Fs lets not rain on his parade by bickering children :P

...no bitching posts or I'm gonna get me deleting finger out ;)

:bah:

Can't wait to start my PGCE...... me likes assuming authority :D

Last edited:
If Ai say they aren't interested in winning, it's a down right lie and you know it. The fact you start the bindings after a map win, the flaming when you start to lose.

Anyway, as Michelle said, turning a nice thread into a flame thread, wasn't my intention.

And no, I couldn't careless if NRG 0wn Ai, I just like to shut a few of the idiots in Ai up.

ddie

We love to win, we always play to win and we dont like loosing just as anyone else doesnt

but we can take it when we loose and we sure as hell dont gloat about how much we own ppl, and ffs i think only Glen and Daz use any binds and they r only for a laff.

so true we do care but we dont let it run our lives and if we loose i personally dont mind so much so long as we did our best!

everytime we play NRG half your team sets out to piss us off b4 we have even fuckin started.

The last game , some of u even made snide comments about how shit our def was even though we won the map, fs cant ya just play and keep it shut?

Then both teams start mouthing off which cumulates in the game being bollox and both teams hating each other for a while.

Most of the time we dont say shit if we loose a map, in fact im pretty sure we congratulated u on several maps, only for some of u to take the piss coz u r so fuckin l33t , wotever the fuck that is.

Christ even i managed to say virtually fuck all, which took some effort, which is why i might as well give my oppinion here, for all the good it does.

Anyway, u say wot u have to say and leave it at that, coz i cant be arsed any more. Me and u (from wot u say) both wont be playing the next match so we wont have to repeat any of this crap.

Last edited:
Ah yeah well soz if its turned into an argument

Dont ge me wrong, NRG deserve praise for beating ION etc, and phil is a nice bloke who Deserves this UT moment

whaaaaa new thread for it fs :P

Status
Not open for further replies.