dwarf's back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dwarven

Jul 6, 2001
Zwolle
That's right one of them wrinkly old veterans who've still seen the first launches being uber and hammer jump being invented 's back :D

So I'm looking for a new clan again.. I've played on publics under a few nicks lately. Before then I've had a lot of hospital problems due to my leg with the steel pin (from the car accident in scotland earlier) getting all infested and what not it was icky.

So anyhow.. this what I do and don't have :P

I still have my old brick of a computer.. 550 mhz.. 640 RAM.. 32 mb vid card. It'll do for UT.

I have the time to go to any matches/trainings that are organised if they aren't at the few unconvenient times I have.

I know probably most if not all of the tricks worth knowing at the standard maps.. and the maps that were in the league up to about a year ago'ish.

I have ehm.. *ponders*.. well I have time to play of course. But you should no longer expect the guy I was about 2 years ago playing 50 hours a week so don't expect that from me :P

Clan history: MoD, A-TeAm, Mi5, ADC

And well... I guess that's about it.. my icq # is 24419264.. my msn is [email protected] and the e-mail is [email protected] as well (duh).

Hoping to find a fun clan here to have another great time in UT again. :D

"The greatest accomplishments are achieved by small things"
][)warven

Duh..

Oh yes with all the new assault types I forgot to mention what kind of clan I'm looking for.

Well basically I'd like a standard assault and/or proassault clan. Not really into the instagib assault, it's fun to improve the aim but that's about it for me really :P

"The greatest accomplishments are achieved by small things"
][)warven

We are looking for members :) Talk to me or prophet or drop into our irc on quakenet, channel boteam :)

Allright just to give you all a quick update. Up to this point I've only been writing down every clan that offered to take silly little me in. I didn't join a clan yet as I am behind on the entire league had to find out about the changes in clans and players... and I hate a first here first served idea on this.

So I thank all of you who have shown interest. I will be going out for a holiday to sea tomorrow until 31'st of december. In the new year I'll join a clan and be back in action again :D

][)

hey man :) veteran ay .. ;)
{elite} will be willing to take ya in as we always lookin for skilled players to play with, along side and against
i would luv to play ya cos from what ya rit u sound like a skilled player :)

giv us a msg on MSN ([email protected]) sumtime even if its just to play with ya would be kool :) hope ya leg heels up good (my uncle had a similar thing ... several times :()

its nice to see someone come back to assault these days that more ppl quit it :)

we (BoD) are currently short of members which is why we didnt do too well lateley (only 5 players available for matches etc), so if you feel like helping us pls contact me (icq: 111037785)
:)

(would be great for once to recruit someone who already knows all tricks n launches and doesnt have to be shown the whole lot :D)