Do you have a ALT Character?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Azard

Jun 28, 2005
I have a ALT Char name of Brickass level 30 Tauren Shaman (at the moment).

Please post your alt here if you have one in the guild. This will help everyone indentify you on either character. :)

i have 3 chars:

Vacca lv 60 hunter
Absinthius lv 16 warlock
Etoh lv 14 Shaman

but too hard to find groups for low lv instances so i dont really use the other two :)

Yes i know what you mean about finding groups for low lvl characters I have been struggling to get into groups with my 2 characters especially my warlock(lvl23)?

Maybe the guild could have a low lvl instance group for us? :)

My official Alt is called Vashil and is a lvl 5 Troll Priest. :P
I will level him up as soon as Yuma reaches lvl 60.

Yuma - Son of Chief
Centurion of the Red Moon Guild

My two chars is Kobrel (60 warrior) and Broknaz (29 warlock).

warlock is damn fun to play, though it can be kinda frustrating to play with newbies.
i would like to see more 60´s reroll a char (horde of course) so i can do WC and BFD with looting rules. :P

i started yesterday with an undead warlock :D lvl 12 :P called : Shadowbone
but he aint in the guild yet, but i became known of the fact that i love warlocks hehe

Last edited:
I also got a lvl 35 hunter, who was my main, but i got bored by hunters, so i started with Tardos. My hunter (Makrolon) is my AH Mule/Bank mule, so you wont see him online that much

Tardos

Last edited: