Digifrag iAS Server - Custom maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dunno about rest of u tho but i would like to see alot of custom maps played the normal std and custom maps in league so much now be nice to play maps ive not played damit server is fun becase its something new

I agree to a certain extent paa, in that the more maps we have the better. However I want to make sure every map installed on the server is of a high standard and provides good games. Last thing I want to do is discourage people from playing there because there are tooo many maps they don't know / have to download / don't like etc.

I want the cycle to be a combination of league and custom maps that provide top class games for both 1337 iAS players but also keep the server accessible for new players :D

well seeing as orange nearly always has more players then digi(which is usually empty) u got some tough work ahead of you:P

+ adding 1 map at a time is best imo!

btw: AS-Football *cough*