Digifrag iAS server - contributions update!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Donations

Well, firstly thanks to everyone who has contributed to the server - especially those who made big contributions!

I have currently got a total of £187. After deducting the cost of the initial test month which was £49 that leaves £138 which is basically enough to book for another 3 months.

However, I really want to book for 6 months which means I still need to raise another £130. I've had a couple of promises which should amount to £30 or £40, so just need another £90ish to make this possible.

If anyone who hasn't contributed and is intending to use the server can spare even just £5 or £10 it would be a huge help and ensure we have the server to support the iAS league for at least 6 months.

You can either click my sig to contribute by credt / debit card or if you prefer a bank transfer contact me on ICQ 85048560. Thanks for all your help.

rent a german league server plzzzzzzz
there are so many germans in league, so it should be 1/2 german servers :)

geta decent isp and ur ping is fine to digifrag :p

tdsl fastpath is out now get it if not qdsl

Originally posted by Paa`
geta decent isp and ur ping is fine to digifrag :p

once someone from germany austria switzerland has fastpath the ping isnt the problem, the problem is that u brits pings are still only half of it

problem is sauron

the ONLY decent german servers host are k-play and there fuck expensive

ngz just beyond shit now

theres some more
servers4clans, gameservers4u etc

but after all digifrag aint great, when im alone on the server my ping is 65, in 6v6 its 100 and 130 f6, thats pretty close to jolt

digifrag imho is the best UK server I've used. I'm not saying that cos I run it - quite the other way round actually, I only use digifrag cos they are the best.

I'm not sure which ISP Meteor (from AUT) uses in Germany, but he pings almost as good as me to digifrag ~30-40, so maybe you should try his ISP ;)