Didn't know where to put this

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Towanda

Old ppl dont dodge
Jun 8, 2001
Sweden
but there is a pretty cool thingie by the name of ut buddy which makes u able to see which of ur friends that is playing and at what servers, u can find more info here :)

I think it would be great if we could run this:D

the only prob is that everyone has to get this program be4 you can see them at utbuddy...
Kali (.net) is better i think :P

wtf is kali .net??:eek:

but with this u get an in ut browser for buddies which is really handy :)

"1. What is Kali?
A. Kali is an Internet gaming service. You can use Kali to play over 200 different games over a standard Internet connection with users from all over the world. Kali is the oldest, largest, and still the best gaming service on Earth!

2. Why do I need Kali?
A. Many games, especially older games and almost all DOS games, do not have built-in Internet support. Kali adds Internet support to these games, and also provides hundreds of features to make your gaming experience as fun as possible. Although many recent games have support for Internet play, you still need a service like Kali to help you find other players and discuss gaming topics with other gaming enthusiasts. "

Is that enough for you? :)
Download it at www.kali.net

no, that's the only difference.
You have to open the program next to UT, or before you start UT. And then you can typ in your clantag, for example, and kali searches every server for people with that tag or name.
It's handy, but a little more work than your utbuddy. Otherwise, the one you seek does not have to have the client installed, so...

but I think it's easier that you can find everyone without the fact that everyone have to have utbuddy installed, than that everybody has to have it installed and that you have a menu in ut :P

So u mean u will be able to find me playing if u use kali, no matter what name i use and without me using kali :rolleyes:

Come on!:P