DEFEAT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: DEFEAT

ON NO!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONES TAKEN OVER LIGHTNINGS EZBOARD ACCOUNT AND POSTING NICE MESSAGES.

Nah, good to see a 1 on 1 ending without more threats of bloodshed and how everything was so fuc<ed up

yup.. Nice Lightning. It was surpirse.. And hell it was VERY nice surprise =) Gg Foo =)

The old lightning is back and he says "@#%$ you julia COME GET SOME"
the new lightning is here and he says "@#%$ you julia COME GET SOME"

sorry but ur a silly tart and i dont like u much. i was being respectful but whenever u post something it pisses me off big style.

never mind
check the new sig ;)

Lighing = #!@#!#¤, ¤#"!¤%¤"¤% and #"¤%"¤%. And "sympathy" works in both sides, because I don't like sh|theads :)

:lol:

well i think i am also posting in kawada's and light's name here:

Julia, @#%$ off. u said u wanna leave. GREAT. but @#%$ actually do it :mad:

@#%$

she has m8. check the date. i edited my post cos i changed the address for the pic, hence why it goes back to the top

She has left ? Does that mean we NEVER have to read her shite EVER again ?

Oh joy !!! I am over come !!

Kawada

"i know my ping is usually a lot lower but it dont matter. its online gaming. these things happen. i could also say how i played @#%$ etc etc but i aint gonna make excuses cos i hate it when people do it to me."

:lol: cant believe u actually wrote that light, but hats off to you, that was really a cool thing to do :)

gg :)

ahh and gg foo as well ;)

Don't u think u have posted enough @#%$ about Julia @ Kaw,Light,Sea... :x

Get a life ffs

Hiya Julia :)

Ill miss her incoherent posts:lol:

Ah well as long as Jacqellin keeps posting she`ll fill that jobb nicely:lol:

*Gen hits the ground* INCOMING