Debate a pacifist today!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, its not funny now because we are at war. I dont see any humor in fighting among ourselves when our whole country is in this precarious situation. I dont see how condeming a person because they prefer peace over the deaths of thousands of people is right or needed right now. And it has nothing to do with being realistic so nip that argument in the bud right now.

You have interjected your hypothesis on the duration of this whole situation, so here is mine. You feel this war will last 6 to 10 years. You think that after 6 years Americans will still be gung ho? In 10 years my oldest son will be old enuf to fight in a war. Thats a completely different generation with a completely different point of view. There will be protests for peace long before that time. It wont be because they felt the US shouldnt had persued justice for the terroist attacks, but because they are sick and tired of fighting and want a different solution. Especially after that long of a time.

I dont want to see my sons sent to war. If that makes me a bad person too bad. Its as if you want to fight not just this war I mean, but in general. You want to condemn anybody different than you. Calling out someone being ridiculous is one thing (which I do often and with humor), but down right telling them they are bad people for thinking differently than you is another. You have no respect for anybody outside your box. Unfortunately, it would appear your box is too small for people like me to fit inside. And here is the kicker...Im Jane Average American.

P.S. Priest...I understood what you were trying to convey with that rolling a fattie remark and I appreciate it.

groovy18.gif

Hell...my ass your Jane fucking average American. You are not at all typical of the average woman/mother. Not that it is a bad thing, but but come on really? As for your son fighting in a war......I don't think it will come down to any draft but it is okay to be afraid...that is just being a mother. You called me a bad person way before you did me so don't even try to take any high ground with that. BTW....I doubt that anyone old enough to remember anything that has happened will be so forgiving as they get older. I think again you have a 60's fantasy of how all this will go down. My political box is large enough for anyone willing to take a stand for once instead of cowering in fear and regret. Iam tired of all the excuses and rhetoric being spouted in here. As for you fitting in any box.....because you have no defined beliefs/ stances as they are always changing.....you will never fit into anybodies box. You do yourself and your cause no great service when you go wishy washy like that. I think the peaceniks are anti-American right now and deserve ridicule. These are the people that is going to get us killed if they have their way and I have no stomache for putting up with people willing to sell us down the river like they are willing to do right now.

Well if you mean Im not June Cleaver then yeah. But seeing that you are NOT a mother and you do NOT have children then Im not so sure you are qualified to make that ASSumption.

Furthermore, I was born in this country, pay taxes, vote, have a mortgage, contribute to the economy, recycle, and protest for equal rights and so therefore I AM AN AMERICAN 100%.

Im done here. I refuse to make anymore posts regarding this matter or defend myself as being an American, a responsible mother, a respectible human being, and God fearing. The next time you want to label me EQ, I suggest you do it in person from across my dining room table. At that time I will feel you are qualified to make judgement. Course, getting an invitation is another thing.

groovy18.gif

Lex, you can't link to images directly on tripod or geocities. But if you rename the image to .txt instead of .gif and then put it in your post it'll trick tripod into showing it.

I did not say you were a bad mother nor did I say that you were not an American...the only Ass is you and the only thing I can say to you is tuff. Cry me a river about your life.....yeah you had it tuff and still do, but how does that fit in here? How does anything you have posted make you American...their are people who are not Americans who can do the same things you have described.......big freakin deal. You are born a US citizen or sworn in as one.........how you contribute is not what makes you one....just means you have debt, had unprotected sex, and are an activist. I never questioned any of that however you seem more than willing to bring it up. If we took a poll of single mothers across the US in your age range you would not be typical. As I said before that is not a bad thing just don't say your just like Joe Blow when you are not. Hell I don't want to eat at your table. I am not fishing for an invite and I don't care. I don't have to label you...your posts do that for me. If you did not want any of this to go any further why did you post again on page 6 when it was all over on page 2? You can't have it both ways...get to speak your mind then not have anybody disagree or come back at you. I thinkI know enough from my posts to get a pretty good idea what kind of person you are just like you have judged me....but you conviently ignore that.......not to any big surprise to me...you have done it the entire thread...why stop now.

i think everyone should serve for their country and if u dont
stfu
because wtf u do for freedom expect sit on ur
ass and get lucky by being born here
what

hmmmmm....well I know there was a post there some where.....:D

What do you mean??? Bottom line is this......anyone can be and take advantage of being a citizen even immigrants who are not been made US citizens take advantage of rights techincally they do not have. So what do you think should be done if they do not have these right and should STFU? What exactly do you have in mind?

:) your right EQ.
sorry i didnt see it that way,
i was just worried that my true point would get diluted in all the other things being brought up.again im sorry if i took it the wrong way..
heres a poem i wrote for you to show that i am sincere.

AHHHUMMMM!!!

BRAIN MAY LOVE SOME LEXY,
GEN MAY WANT SOME TOO,
BUT WHEN SOME LOVE IS THROWN AROUND
SAVE SOME FOR EQ

:cool: priest

"I AM PHEG....HERE ME ROAR"

Status
Not open for further replies.