Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ban me fs, do me a favour you cocksmoking gingle nob cheesing batty lovers!!!!!!!!!!!

:teehee:

(that doesnt include irc, cos irc is the only thing i care about..... NOOOOO DONT TAKE IRC FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... etc)

:wave:

2=ppl have a fooking life (not just sit infront of a pc FS)

erm....... my life isn't so much more than sitting infront of my pc... have nuthing else 2 do.... UT was my solution to HAVE something 2 do.. and I have been sitting here infront of my comp since UT came as a demo.. then I played on publics in some year not even thinking of any clans or stuff like that... and I had big time fun, thats why I liked my "new found life" and it got even better when 1 kind player wanted me 2 join his clan.... so I sent a mess 2 the leader... and I got in:) then my "life" was @ the top... all fun new stuff where popping up like launching... and that helped me much cus i'm stuck with my 56k modem.. so I'm not a good dm player... but in AS u dont onley need 2 kill ppl to get points... so thats mostley why I like UT cus It's easier 2 be as good as some players with gr8 pings... but now at the last half year i'm getting a bit bored with my "life" every body knows how 2 launch and I can't win so easy.. (bad looser) and then when some guys with gr8 pings says something like "I'm so much better than every 1 else" that makes me mad... I have never played with a good ping, and I h8 snipers... cus I cant snipe back... like on some friendly match against a div1 clan we couldnt even get up from the water on Bridge... and trying 2 get up from there and just getting killed as soon as u look out from sub/cave made me really angry and the whole fun was lost with my "life"... and I have been thinking 2 stop playing UT but it's really hard when thats the onley thing that I have done in past few years... and every1 I learned 2 know have been really fun.. so this is more than just a game 4 me... it's my "life" :) and not just mine... think many r having same kind of lifestyle...

lol this took some time:D and dont care of my bad english I'm just a Fin:P

Originally posted by SoldierBoy

erm....... my life isn't so much more than sitting infront of my pc... have nuthing else 2 do.... UT was my solution to HAVE something 2 do.. and I have been sitting here infront of my comp since UT came as a demo.. then I played on publics in some year not even thinking of any clans or stuff like that... and I had big time fun, thats why I liked my "new found life" and it got even better when 1 kind player wanted me 2 join his clan.... so I sent a mess 2 the leader... and I got in:) then my "life" was @ the top... all fun new stuff where popping up like launching... and that helped me much cus i'm stuck with my 56k modem.. so I'm not a good dm player... but in AS u dont onley need 2 kill ppl to get points... so thats mostley why I like UT cus It's easier 2 be as good as some players with gr8 pings... but now at the last half year i'm getting a bit bored with my "life" every body knows how 2 launch and I can't win so easy.. (bad looser) and then when some guys with gr8 pings says something like "I'm so much better than every 1 else" that makes me mad... I have never played with a good ping, and I h8 snipers... cus I cant snipe back... like on some friendly match against a div1 clan we couldnt even get up from the water on Bridge... and trying 2 get up from there and just getting killed as soon as u look out from sub/cave made me really angry and the whole fun was lost with my "life"... and I have been thinking 2 stop playing UT but it's really hard when thats the onley thing that I have done in past few years... and every1 I learned 2 know have been really fun.. so this is more than just a game 4 me... it's my "life" :) and not just mine... think many r having same kind of lifestyle...

lol this took some time:D and dont care of my bad english I'm just a Fin:P
get broadband and continue your 'life'? :|

Originally posted by SoldierBoy
as I sai I cant get a better con that 56k modem.. not even ISDN that 98% in sweden can get....:bawling: and sat is a bit 2 expensive :rolleyes:

u wont get better ping with sat anyway, most of time u send with regular modem, if u dont do, it has no matter. the time from ur pc to reach the sat and back, is a LOOOOONG way.