Dear Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

U r saying gazzy is banned for having no respect for the league

No I never said that, re-read everything I've said. I've said from the start, this is personal. Its not because he has no respect for the league, its not cos he has no respect for me even. Its because I don't want to do anything for someone that treats me the way he does, and the only way I can ensure I'm not doing anything for him, is to remove him from anything I work for.

U r saying gazzy is banned for having no respect for the league, well one of ur fellow palyers is saying : (utaBot1): 6:00 : Gazzylovesthecock: retarded league and stuff like that to CS

I too voiced my opinion to CS over that matter, although it in private and my more diplomatic way. I said I feel Scorp was wrong there and I have told him so, and if CS chose to ban him I would respect that decision, admins do not deserve any kind of abuse.

Anyway, like Morph says I think we're done here, Gaz has me on his ICQ list now, if he has anything else to say he can say it there.

Originally posted by Phear
The statement that I had in someway managed to convince or conn my friends into buying that tankard for me was beyond belief.

Only just read this thread due to my ISP being down for a while. Cant fucking believe anyone would even think that - I arranged that tankard for phear as a token of mine and the rest of the decent people in UTAS's appreication for all the hard work and money phear has put into providing fun and good times for all of us. Phear had no idea anything was happening until the tankard arrived on his doorstep.

So to anyone that says anything different.

#1 you clearly dont appreciate all that phear does for us, so I now regreat putting "all of UTAS" on the tankard

and

#2 how the fuck u think u can comment on situations you clearly have no idea about is beyond me. Might as well F0 now.

All I can say to this situation is, its about f00king time. Gazzy has been ruining peoples fun and showing disrespect to anyone who got in his way, everytime something didnt go his way, for far too long now. The UTAS community will be a happier place without him. Sorry its come to that, but its 100% his doing.

...y did i deserve to even be badgered about wot was goin on in the match? The only reason gazzy went on to me was because he wanted to rile someone and no one else was listening. and "questioning my innocence" was a direct accusation that i was involved in some kind of conspiracy... as was saying "you told us to fuck off" (Paraphrased) when talkin about nrg. How many times does a person have to say they dont have nething to do with nrg's matches b4 they're believed. Evidently I won't be believed because im "phear's girlfriend"

thx phil,i aint eed all the pages i aint that sad lol but red the 1st 2 pages...from what i see its between Phil and gazzy so i reckon ALL the rest of u shud shut the fuck up!!!i might be wrong but unless it envolves any of u keep ya mouths shut!!!let gazzy and phil talk things out..if they will eventuall do this that is..But what im trying to say is
1=its a game
2=ppl have a fooking life (not just sit infront of a pc FS)
3=if it does not involve u shut up!
Il probably get flamed for this but its true ppl who arent involed keep out!

morphues you are 1 dumb cunt.
Everyone may give their opinion fs.

2=ppl have a fooking life (not just sit infront of a pc FS)

is sitting in front of the pc not having a life?

for starlight:

flwhitey_e0.gif

has a transparent background, will look better

:)

blah blah

btw i just wanna point something about, stop bad mouthing scorp, i am the big lamer - Gazzylovesthecock

Wasnt meant as an insult, was just bored playing the game (isdn ownz all)..... anyways apologies to any offended by my childish antics

thats all - soz :\

From Ufie

How many times does a person have to say they dont have nething to do with nrg's matches b4 they're believed. Evidently I won't be believed because im "phear's girlfriend"

I did notice you had moderator access to the NRG forums until after the game on Sat night, stuff like that won't help peeps be convinced.

Oh fuck here come my ban..........:(