D6 war report

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I

ION Ace

Becuz Net and I are very good friends with a couple of ION members, we decided to play our first match on their server. It was a friendly match and we played 4fun, so we didn't count the score. The teams were: Pokemon, NetWarrior and myself -vs- Maelstrom, Frost (and later JemHadar joined). It was really fun. We won some levels: HiSpeed, Asthenosphere and Rook, but we lost a couple too :( Guardia was Tied all the time. GG ION, we must do this more often!

[D6]XymetriX

from www.geocities.com/cland6/news.html

Re: D6 war report

lol, took me some time to get it , but i got it:) Ace just copied something from news of D6-homepage:) *proud* :lol:

Me thinks that D6 doesn't actually exist anymore, and if it does, without members :lol:

Most of them went to Tru, where I'm atm too :cool:

-=TRU=- P:p kem:p n

Sorry but i couldn't be arsed makin a new account so apoligies to ppl that it bothers i still have an ION at the end of my name, that 'game' was played a long time ago (bout just under a month i'd say) just to clarify incase Ace s insinuating what i think he may be :/

And for those that care it was only really me n frostie that played jem played the last map maybe last 2 of an 1.5 hour game, against 4 D6 dudes for first 4 or 5 maps then 1 of em left,

And if any the >ION(good fun) that was about the real score :)

Hello everyone, and yes the rumours are true i'm playin for Mi5..

hehe j/k

I was looking through neorox, found link to d6 site, i thought it was a recent match, but now I realise I'm confusing with another clan we played against in clanbase.

argh, I need more drugs, I'm not active to read complete posts

Yeah, D6 is past :p :lol: Did D6 have a match vs ION? I think i was 8 - 0 then :lol: But now im in <-=TRU=-> :) And we rock :)