CTF clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NiGhT_owl

Jun 18, 2001
Derbyshire, UK
After the match on Friday night, I have discided to be tough on you guys. I have discused this with Fire at great lengths, and have disicided to post it here, rather than the news page, as you lot dont seem to look at the news page :(
As I am not getting enough players turing up for matches, I am makeing this rule were if you do not turn up for a match in 2 weeks running I will send you an e-mail warning you to turn up for a match (unless your on holi or something else important :) ). You will then be given 1 week to turn up for a match, if you do not show, you WILL be kicked from the clan :mad:
Also I am going to say this, ctf has a wide range of maps, if you do not like the map I have chosen you will learn to cope, because we are not going to able to play gauntlet, and eternalcaves all the time, and we do need to practice most of the maps, and seenas I cannot get a full team for a praccy, I have to widen the varity of maps in the matches. If you dont want me to do this, then you lot tell me when you are ALL free for a praccy, and I will start useing caves and gauntlet again, until this happen you will not just get them as our map chose.
Plz post your complaints below, I will respond to them.

Helen

Btw I have put it here cause some peeps will not be able to read it in the privet forum, plus no-one posts in here anyways, so plz dont move :)

I've told you my situation , Fri and Sat , just w8 till me exams are finished any maybe get a part time job then I'll be on full time for match's :P (So don't send me any fooking E-Mails :D)

fri/sat's are impossible for me... all the rest of the days im available always if its around 19-20 gmt... after 21gmt its not sure cuz of the hard studentlife (beer ;) )
im always skippy for a praccy;) and it doesnt matter which map for me... i like almost all of the ctf maps (and i know them good too;) )

I think most people dont want to play caves and gauntlet all the time, to me it doesnt matter if I know the map or not, ctf maps only take 1-2 mins max to learn while in game.
Choosing different maps might make people turn up for matches :P

my problem is that 95% of the matches are on times that i cant play!

my problem atm is first havin test week (this week), next week ill have more time, but the week after that ill be away for five days or something... and in july i might be gone quite a lot :o

Dont have a problem with playing matchs but i never check emails so maybe put up 3-5 days in advance a post in THIS forum of date / time / opponent / server and other details..

maps i really hate playing some maps and i know others do too specially stuff like lavagiant coret these 2 maps are so boring to play for both att and def dreay can be annoying too anything else is fine i think lucius/gaunt/caves/ anything else i cnat think of at moment

Last edited:
Helen,
mayb u can put the praccy and match times in the #8ictf topic
would be eazier for me to remember

Originally posted by Voltage
Helen,
mayb u can put the praccy and match times in the #8ictf topic
would be eazier for me to remember

i saw u did already
pld:)

Oki looks like we have established the problems people are faceing and we can rectify them accordingly :), those who havnt replied obviously the message has been made :spank:, if you have any other suggestions then post them here.

As for me i will be returning to UT on Monday the 26 may untill I move house and we will see what happens then... In sept I should have adsl so I will be able to be on the internet longer and help helen organise things.

Rob/FiR3W4Ll

That means he's completly out of (-8-)??

woooohooooo
!!!

party party!

:D