Could SpR please...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bullshit warchild.

Yes I said it, I meant it and I dont regret it.
But there's no name in your match comment.

As I see it you just take my comment and hide behind it.
If you agree with what I said in the match comment say it with your own words.
But just quoting me without leaving a name of your own is quite cowardly.

Reactions: Moon
Cece, with all the respect: his conn is just crap lately lol.
He might have gotten lucky with it tho - well thats a shame then init.

Reactions: Moon
Well... I know all about crap conns.. i was on german ISDN for a couple of years.

But it was weird to watch how his lag would come and go depending on the situation...
Nm tho.. It's over.

Riv lags coz i was playing a match and he plays on a bloody wireless connection 2 floors up with lots of interference, if it seemed convient lag then tough, cant do nothing about a wireless connection im afraid.

If i wasnt playing a mi5 match then he wouldnt have lagged at all, since he wouldnt have to play off our wireless internet sharing.

damn straight xb + avalanche u idiot, how comes i lagged out on defence alot and same for the aak match aswell. the only reason i played is coz we had no 1 else soooo...

Reactions: CeCe
Peace ffs. Riv go back to bed. Xb smb. And ava, claudia is waiting for u :footy: