clown is challenging

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WickedClown

Nov 14, 2001
USA-NJ
id like to play top NRG 1vs1 DM'er in a 1vs1 battle, first we play 1 map in usa server that is COD's server. and then one in euro. I probably wont be around to check on who posts so stop by #clowns on enter the game if you accept =)

Gen is the best DM player in France and one of the best DM players in world, he went to the WCG at the end of the last year.

Second best, I have no idea, Uzi & Scorp play a lot of DM, Monk too I think but you'd have to ask them whose the best, although they will probably each say they are :lol:

At a guess I'd say its Uzi.

1v1
1. Gen - I think there'd be a couple of others who would argue they are the best DM'r in France, although Gen would be there or there abouts.
2. Scorp
3. Uzi - Although he rarely plays 1v1, so it's not really fair, considering Laurie and Gen, currently or have in the past played 1v1 until their fingers bleed

TDM
It's pretty even between those three - although Uzi is the only one I've played with in a TDM recently and he pld v well.

Monk I've left out simply because I've not seen him play as much as the others, although from what I've seen when playing against him, would come as no surprise if he was as good as the three mentioned.

Contact Laurie, he's always looking for 1v1
ISDN from Holland to US, don't know if it's worth it.

ddie

Last edited:
Gen is the best DM player in France and one of the best DM players in world, he went to the WCG at the end of the last year.
Nice,i never see him around on publics or posting....

Gareth you slageth :spank:

best is obviously Gen

then id say laurie, altho sometimes i do beat him, but thats only cos im a botta, 1v1 wise (timing and map control) hes better than me IMO

havent played 1v1 with monk for a V long time but hes pretty good, altho outta praccy due to RL stuff

Hogo would probably own at 1v1 if he ever played it.... phil is just a n00b... forget him :lol:

and morph, the reason you dont see him playin on pubs is cos hes a DM player - has been for a long while, only plays AS clan matches when hes available