Class Master Position

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Class master positions are open, please read the thread which describes what class masters are.

Basically if you think your good enough for that position, post here and tell me why :).

Cheers

--Shiraz

Hi Shiraz,

I would like to volunteer for Class Master of the Druid class. I'm currently lvl 52 and have quite a lot of experience with the Druid class. I also think I know about the pro's and con's of this class.

Healing in an instance is one of my specialities, another speciality is PvP / Battle Grounds. I like to help others in our guild as well as members outside our guild. I also like to provide advice to those who need it. The Druid class fits my own personality best. I like the versatile gameplay of the Druid: the option to fulfill several roles in a group (and no, a Druid isn't always healer by default. :P )

I'm a patient, respectful person with good humour and I have the time to do the job. :)

PS) I just noticed that Grulda has joined our Guild. She's lvl 60 so if she applies to this job, then I suggest giving it to her. If not, then I'm still available for the job. :D

Yuma - Son of Chief
Centurion of the Red Moon Guild

Last edited: