CHANGE REQUEST to PUGs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I still thought the issue was with the fact there is no code anymore, not just the data crunching which was the original reason for it to be shelved. Have PM'd Timo some details anyway.

Challenge: Someone needs to make a fancy logo/theme, like we had with CupStats

I can work with just a logo, so feel free to blow the dust off your MSPaint skillz, and show me what you've got.

I tried my hardest to deliver

w15Vj.png

hue x2

how do we make a theme!?

is there a template to work with

ugh.. erm... kinda.

Was a very quick and dirty theme system I hacked in, so I'll upload the PSD and stuff I did for the main theme, to see if you get the gist. Don't think I've got much of the raw cup stuff as I didn't commit it back to the svn.

/edit

timo_dark = resultant theme, use test.html to see how it would look.
uta_theme = psd file

So the theme is split into header / sidebar / footer, then the data just sits in a table with very basic css styling... Could probably make it look just like the pug league theme with a bit of tweaking.

Attachments

• timo_dark.rar
    289.9 KB · Views: 29
  • uta_theme.rar
    226.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Good idea XB, althoguh if it isn't possible, with a bit of effort you could ascertain those statistic from the ones readily available and do a monthly average and maybe a prize!

Good idea XB, althoguh if it isn't possible, with a bit of effort you could ascertain those statistic from the ones readily available and do a monthly average and maybe a prize!

If the data's indeed already there and we can ascertain the values, then I can whip up a view fairly easily.

This looks promising!!

Keep up the good work
:cool:

Player with Best Efficiency (kills to death ratio)
Player with Highest Objectives per maps played
Player with Best Assists per maps played
Player with Best Launch Ratio per maps played
Player with Best Accuracy

The difficult thing will be how to rate obj value to. This way TNEGA obj on Siege is as worth as Warhead on Ballistic :)

Last edited:
Dj you need to get another hobby btw

and u should stop the :smoke: ing loco. Why stir? just leave it. ur not even around anymore.
sigh some ppl.......

looks almost to me like its xb borrowing locos forum account.